is there a way to emulate my Keynote PC as an accent in linux.

Jeremy R Schmidt jschmidt at cs.und.edu
Thu Jun 6 09:44:17 EDT 2002

Ok, thanks Kirk and Kerry.
How much work is it to write a driver?
Where would I start? I'd maybe be willing to give it a try.
I have a Bachelors degree in computer science, so I've programmed in ADA, c,
c++, visual basic, and a little in lisp and java. I also did a little pascal
in high school.
Kirk, let me know if I could be of assistance. I won't promise anything, but
I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Jeremy