Freeamp needs musicbrain, but I can't download it.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Jun 5 14:28:16 EDT 2002

Hi Toby. Assuming you downloaded the files from freeampp.org, you should
get no broken tar files. Libmusicbrainz is also hosted there as far as I
can remember. Freeamp needs it, however I am not sure exactly what the
library does. Will take a look at when I get some more time here.

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!