Question regarding talking redhat install.

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Wed Jun 5 07:25:24 EDT 2002

Hi there,
I'm about to install RedHat for the first time with speech.
I've done multiple RedHat installs in the past with sighted assistance, so am pretty confident I'll be able to do the install ok.
I do have a question though, and that is,
If i already have standard RedHat 7.3 distribution cds,
Which (if any) of the modified cds do I need to complete the installation?
I ask because at work we're required to account for the bandwidth we use, so I'd prefer not to have to pull all 3 iso images if it turns out only disk 1, or 2, or something, is different to the standard RedHat install.
Or, alternatively, can i get away with using the standard RedHat cds, boot my system with the talking install disk,
then get the speakup modified kernel?
Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.
Other than the above question I think I'm ok at this stage.
Regards
Aaron

    /             |\      _,,,---,,_                           /|
| Aaron Howell                  Kitten Internet            |    |
| aaron at kitten.net.au           Internet consultancy,      |    |
| Phone: +61-417-625550         System administration,     |    |
| fax: +61-7-36010099           system design/integration. |    |
| icq: 6715521                  http://www.kitten.net.au   |    |