Visit my Homepage

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Jun 4 16:34:32 EDT 2002

Hi Igor,
Good Luck!  I tried contacting a free hosting provider that used this image,
and no response.  I must have sent about 15/20 emails, and I gues they got
tired of deleting them so the told me that they would create me an account
If I sent them my details.  Well, I sent the details, and no account.  It's
been about 6 months, and still no account.  I think the reason these
companies imploy this technology is because they don't want to use the
manpower and resources to find something better.