Amazingly dumb remark about Linux (fwd)

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Mon Jun 3 00:21:07 EDT 2002

Really? Ha ha,
It is the first time when I hear about the "fine manual"

Anyway, the Windows and Mac OS users don't tell you to read manuals because
they assume that you already know that.
If they want to help, they help, if they don't want this, they don't tell
anything, but they don't usually tell you to read the manual.

They point you to web sites only when you ask for a web address, or program,
or more information, ...

Regards.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro