Visit my Homepage

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Mon Jun 3 00:14:03 EDT 2002

Hi thank you.
I don't think it will be the same word. I think they use the same technology
as Yahoo that puts randomnly the images.

However, I've managed to create a Yahoo account by recognizing that image
with Fine Reader but it was very hard.
I needed to try recognizing more images.

With this service is even harder because I need to fill  some forms before
they tell me that I need to recognize that image.

Can you ask your sighted asisstence (if they remember) how "normal" was that
word?

If it is a simple normal text, I may be able to recognize it but most of
these services use a strange character type, and it is very hard or
impossible to se what's there.

Thank you.

Teddy,
orasnita at home.ro