booking marking pages in lynx

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Sat Jun 1 18:52:37 EDT 2002

Greg,

You press 'a' to start the bookmarking process. Then if you type
'd' you are marking the document you are currently reading, and
if you type 'l' you are marking the document at the other end of
a link you are on. So press 'a' then 'd' to mark the document you
are presently reading.

Chuck

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Gregory Nowak wrote:

> Maybe my question wasn't clear enough, so I'll try to clarify it based on your reply for which I am thankful by the way.
>
> On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 03:09:38PM -0500, Chris Nestrud wrote:
> > Use a to add to bookmarks, then pick d for the current document or l for
> > the current link.
>

> Yes, I know that this is true for the page which your cursor is currently pointing to. However, can I mark the page which I am currently on?
> Greg

Visit me at http://www.valstar.net/~hallenbeck
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (60% of Full)