BEGINNER--GOT QUESTIONS!

John Lee COMPUTERSANDME at NC.RR.COM
Sat Jun 1 12:58:04 EDT 2002

SOMETIMES PEOPLE WANT HELP, NOT A LECTURE.

THANKS.

-----Original Message-----
From: speakup-admin at braille.uwo.ca
[mailto:speakup-admin at braille.uwo.ca]On Behalf Of 'Georgina'
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 10:44 AM
To: speakup at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: Re: BEGINNER--GOT QUESTIONS!

Hi

With respect you didn't read the information on the site.  I'm sorry
that my answers didn't help but you must check your questions carefully
before posting.  What do you mean when you ask how to download?  Because
the answer is to click on a link of either webpage or ftp site.  Were
you asking whether GNU/Linux is like Unix?  Come on, take responsibility
and ask specific questions, rather than demanding the answers to
questions that are immediately accessible to you.

What documentation have you read?

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org