vorbis questions

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Jun 1 09:35:48 EDT 2002

Hi. I was refering to the Linux end of things. Libcurl is a library which
is apparently needed by the Linux vorbis tools, however they don't
document it. I have tried various configure options and I still get the
same error. Does anyone know of somewhere where I can get a tared version
of libcurl? Every site I have found on google links to curl.haxx.se which
is currently down as far as I know. I have attempted to contact them about
this package, so far no response. Thanks!

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!