Amazingly dumb remark about Linux

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 1 04:02:52 EDT 2002

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Of course it was.
> We all know that.
> Bill Gates didn't like the complicated Unix command line interface and
> created a more simple one.
> ... or adopted one because DOS wasn't an original Bill Gates idea.

Hahaha, adopted, now that's a term I don't think I've heard to describe
the acquisition of the DOS operating system! *smile* Conned, perhaps,
stole, maybe, purchased, if you're being really kind, but adopted?
Hahaha, not likely!

Btw, folks, don't forget that we have all seen the original message
before, we don't want or need to see the whole thing, with signatures etc
again.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808