Where do the rpm's go?

jwantz at hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Jul 31 09:41:59 EDT 2002

Charlie,
Somewhere I have some source code written by a friend of mine that will
read and write .dbf files.  But unless you have a whole pile of data
stored in .dbf files, I'm not sure why you would wnat to do this.
posgresql and MySQL are far more powerful than any dbase engine ever
written.

     Jim Wantz WB0TFK