zip speak??

blinky at earthlight.co.nz blinky at earthlight.co.nz
Tue Jul 30 16:25:20 EDT 2002

so I take it there is no way to run zip speak from an nt based machine?

I'll try the 98 se boot floppy that I have for my old system, but guess if
that don't work then I'll have to get either slackware or another
distribution.

what is the  easiest linux for a beginner to use. or is anyone better /
more configurable than another for someoen using speakup?

also do all the distributions have speakup compliled into the kernal or is
that something that the user has to do them selves?

thanks