Few questions about speakup

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Jul 29 14:20:51 EDT 2002

No, Charlie. This isn't correct.

First point. StarOffice accessibility is currently under development, both
for Linux and for Windows. This will include the GPL edition called
OpenOffice.

Second point, it isn't the same as with Windows, in any case. The display
is not integrated into applications the way it is on Windows systems.
That's the same answer you got on the radio the other day.