Correction; was Re: rEMOVING fl FROM wINDOWS OR dos BASED ascii TEXT FILES.

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Mon Jul 29 08:52:49 EDT 2002

Hi list, I don't often reply to my own messages to a list or otherwise
however in this case I must do so to correct an oversight on my part,
folks it's been a long day already in spite of the fact that it's only a
bit after 10 a.m., so here's the correction, of course, I meant dos2unix
and not unix2dos as I said in my previous message which is below. Sorry
for any inconvenience my error might have caused and best regards to all.

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net