Fw: small group is trying to put together a "wearable" computer

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Jul 26 16:13:10 EDT 2002

I had taken a brief look at some of those "wherable" computers back
somewhere around 1996 and remember how they flopped.  One had you whering a
computer on your back for navigation purpoises, it ran win95 I think.  But
due to the fact that it was just a normal laptop and that laptops were
larger back then i have reasonable confidence that the machine would be
similar to whering a cinder block in a backpack.
But this sounds interesting!  The finally decided to use linux! About time!
I'll be sure to look into this more closely.
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!