Real Networks Goes Open Source

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Jul 24 12:01:06 EDT 2002

I didn't even upgrade to real 1.  i still use 7.0.  Anyways any time taken
to upgrade is time waisted since I never use realplayer.  Maybe now that
there server is opensource I could take a look at it.
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!