a mail question

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Jul 22 07:56:06 EDT 2002

The first thought that comes to mind would be to pub something in the
.procmailrc file in the directory of the user being monitored so that
whenever any mail is processed that a "tickler" script could be
executed to tell you "user1" that mail has arrived.  Sorry, can't give
you the exact syntax but you'd want to be sure and write the rule in
such a way the mail doesn't get filtered or lost.