What is the mh directory?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Sun Jul 21 09:05:42 EDT 2002

Hi all,

What is the /usr/bin/mh directory?

I ask this because I've seen another mh in it, that has another mh in it,
... and so on, and I think it is an infinite loop.

If I try to find out the size of this directory with Internet Explorer of
Windows, it tells me that I have there files with a size bigger than my hard
disks.

Is it normal, or it is a problem of my Red Hat?

It is just like when a parent mh directory and its mh child, have the same
cluster number, and when entering in the child directory, I see what is in
the parent one.

I don't know if this is a normal Linux link, because I don't understand why
to link a child to the parent.

Can you tell me?

Thank you.

Teddy Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/