lib vorbis compile problem

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Jul 21 02:01:16 EDT 2002

You did compile and install libogg first? the libraries
should be in /usr/local/lib and that directory should be in /etc/ld.so.conf
libvorbis depends on libogg; but it all compiled fine on my system.
Everything in /usr/local and just
./configure make make install
except for libao where I did ./configure --enable-static=yes

Regards, Kerry.