General question about Linux

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Thu Jul 18 23:30:00 EDT 2002

Hi Patricia,

After you've told me, I may guess that you live in USA.
Do you know that in most European countries, including mine, most companies
don't use those hanging folders like in USA?
12 years ago, when in my country was communism, the people didn't even know
what are those folded cardboards with 2 metal supports for hanging.

I have worked in stationery, and I know what are the differences between a
folder and  other methods of storing data.
I also know that an intelligent guy named the directory  as "directory" for
a computer a few tens of years ago, but I don't care about that.
If I say folder, do you understand me?
If you do, why care to say a longer word just to please some intelligent
people that don't like to adopt easier things because they  are not
"correct."

Teddy Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Mail: orasnita at home.ro