Lindows

Erik Heil eheil at rcn.com
Thu Jul 18 14:43:00 EDT 2002

Hi,
Well its a new operating system that is based on Linux but is supposed to
run Winblows applicaitons, while providing the stability of Linux.  Don't
know how well its going to work.  You can forget about running JFW on it, BC
it doesn't emulate Windows to that degree yet, so right now, the GUI is not
accessible at all.
--Erik