Dectalk

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Jul 18 11:56:13 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I don't know if this question was answered already, but do all distros use
the same kernel? Or do they slightely modify the base linux kernel to better
fit their software?
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!