General question about Linux

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Thu Jul 18 01:40:25 EDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Thank you. I like folder more than directory and right more than permission
> because the words are shorter.
> They are english words also, not a Bill Gates copyright.
> I am not a native english speaker, so the sinonyms aren't so important for
> me.
Not being a native English speaker, I would think you'd be willing to take
suggestions about better ways to say things.  But if you were, I guess you
wouldn't be Teddy.  I had hoped that if you'd use better terminology, your
posts might be just a little more bearable to read.  Oh well, it's high time
that I learned how to use procmail.  Come to think of it, just filtering
on
aught to make this list much more pleasant to read.

          Bill in Denver