Changing default editor in mutt

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Tue Jul 16 15:31:39 EDT 2002

I know it is Greb, also Alex, if you're just playing Mutt to learn more
about I'd probably do it is a different user other than the one who has
mail in their home dir already such that you don't do anything to make
your messages inaccessible to you when you use Pine, however this is
just my opinion. So, if it were me I'd probably do an useradd to be on
the safe side and play as the new user until you're comfortable with
Mutt and you have the .Muttrc customized to your liking, then I would
copy the new users .Muttrc to the other users home dir as room and
change permissions as needed.
Hth.

Ed Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net