Changing default editor in mutt

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Jul 16 13:29:35 EDT 2002

Hi Ed,

Ummm... I can't find my .muttrc file.  All that's in my home dir is a folder
called mail, a folder called html, and some files that look like they have
something to do with bash, like .bashrc.  All that's in my mail folder are
some pine files.
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!