Clearing the screen

Ari Moisio armoi at sci.fi
Tue Jul 16 05:00:53 EDT 2002

Hi!

Patrick Turnage 15.06.02:

>Does anybody know the command using iptables assumming the kernel is
>compiled correctly
>to forward the ports speak freely needs to work through a linux nat box
>through to a windows host..

>Patrick Turnage

  I have used user-space packet repeater called stone. It will not
require root privileges to run and one project, still under development,
is towrite a daemon witch monitors kernel upd masquerades and makes
appropriate redirecs depending on withc localnet host has starged
speakfreely conversation. This daemon have to run with out roop
privileges and possibly have a some day a web interface.

 --
Mr. Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 5, 41160 Tikkakoski
gsm: +358-40-5055239, icq: 164241561