Fetchmail annoyance

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon Jul 15 19:39:23 EDT 2002

No, that will help, but if you do not want to see the output from
Fetchmail you might wish to run it in daemon mode. Of course it'll be
running as a background task all the time, but you'll not see any screen
output either. Otherwise if you run it from the commandline, just type

fetchmail >/dev/null

and that should take care of it.