This is the modem. What to do with it?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at home.ro
Fri Jul 12 00:53:43 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I've typed the command
lspci -v
to list my PCI devices and here is what I found about my modem (a WinModem):

00:0a.0 Communication controller: Lucent Microelectronics 56k WinModem (rev
01)
Subsystem: GVC Corporation LT WinModem 56k Data+Fax+Voice+VoiceView+Dsvd
Memory at e4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
I/O ports at f500 [size=8]
I/O ports at f600 [size=256]
Capabilities: [f8] Power Management version 2

I went to linmodems.org to find  a driver for this modem, but I don't know
what to take from there because I haven't seen such a thing.

Are there any other Linux commands that will tell me more about my modem, to
be able to find a driver for it?

Thanks a lot.

Teddy Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Mail: orasnita at home.ro