Confirming the latest m i c q?

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Fri Jul 12 10:17:20 EDT 2002

Hi all.  Just wanted to confirm the latest m i c q available via m i c q
dot org

The one I have is
0 dot 4 dot 6 followed by p 1

Unfortunately, I always run into sensory overload and befuddlement when I
get to a site that wants my nearest location, and then lists a ton of
package, version and product choices.  My guess is that there may be
something  later up there, but I got lost in the abyss as usual (grin).

Also, do I gather correctly that i c q is not instant messenger
compatible??

Thanks for the help as always.

I realize I've always been uselessly ignorant upgrading things and getting
them in place.