creating an mp3 cd

Thomas D. Ward slingshooter at valkyrie.net
Thu Jul 11 03:09:57 EDT 2002

Hi, what your friend was making reference to is that Easy Cd creator creates
a play list so the mp3 player knows which order to play the mp3 files in.
However, it is my understanding that you only require a play list if you
intend to keep the original file names such as:listen-to-my-heart.mp3,
joy-ride.mp3,
and so on.
They only way I can figure on making an mp3 cd under Linux would be to
rename the mp3 tracks to track01.mp3, track02.mp3, and so on. I've never
tried iit, but it is certainly a thought.
Unfortunately, Linux's burner tools are somewhat limitted so I do almost all
my cd backups on a Win98 machine.