Questions about links (L I N K S)

Edward L. Barnes ebarnes at enigma2.cjb.net
Tue Jul 9 00:00:57 EDT 2002

Hi there, if memory serves correctly you are probably running RH 7.2,
and, in that case unless you have a very messed up set of RH 7.2 cds you
deed have both Lynx with a Y and Links with an i. The lynx with a y is
indeed an included package with RH 7.2 cd distributions, you can find
lynx on cd 2 and you can install it by mounting the cd-rom and then
installing the package from /RedHat/RPMS  disk 2 with a command like.
mount /mnt/cdrom
cd /mnt/cdrom/RedHat/RPMS
rpm -i lynx*
Hth.