Partition Image -- A GPL Replacement for Ghost

brian Moore admin at screenreview.org
Sun Jul 7 13:50:13 EDT 2002

HI.  I have played with this a little since I would like to find a
effective method of doing complete backups of my server.  its interface
is a little ugly with speakup but with command line switches, it can be
made to work quite well.

the boot disks which come with it don't support a lot of network cards
however, if one is adventurous, you can compile it from source codewith
whatever kernel you like.

like ghost, it iwll not image partitions which are currently mounted
but I think it works quite well.

now if I could get a boot disk with it and speakup going, would be in
good shape.

Brian.