Rsync Red Hat files?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Jul 7 06:11:54 EDT 2002

There is no anonymous rsync to the speakup site;
or at least none that I know of. It could be configured;
but it hasn't been configured like this yet.
until it is configured; people without logins can't rsync to the speakup site
anonymously.

I wonder if anonymous rsync to the ftp area would be a good thing to have?
it seems useful.