manderine linux

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri Jul 5 23:50:42 EDT 2002

Hi,
When I read your message Janina, I thought you said Linux does not
support Chinese yet.  Hey, its late at night--lol.  The PRC has actually
developed their very own Linux, sort of.  Its called Redflag Linux.  The
reason its a sort of linux is that they haven't released large portions of
the source code, so you really couldn't say its under the gpl.

    Jim