Jaws under Linux?

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Fri Jul 5 03:00:49 EDT 2002

The images are of an ntfs or fat file system you put htem
on a partition or in a file so Windows never sees
the ext2 filesystem.
vmware creates a complete virtual machine right down to the soundcard/network card
and drives you can ghost into a virtual machine.
This is a whole separate computer as far as jaws is concerned it never sees linux
underneath it sees a slow machine running
windows.

Regards, Kerry.