bootdisk problems

Brian Borowski brianb at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Jul 3 07:13:23 EDT 2002

There seems to be a problem with ftp URLS for linux-speakuorg, they don't
work, unless it's me only having the problem.  Anyone else experiencing the
same thing; I.E. an error when trying to access URLs like:
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub
although, this only happens with lynx, using a basic ftp client, I can get
in as usual?

Brian Borowski