Getting Dialup Working

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 1 17:00:00 EDT 2002

I did get my networking fixed. I did end up using static ips for both eth1
and the laptop.

To be perfectly honest, the problem I had mor then anything, was hearing
five different things from five different people, and not knowing enough
about it to decide who to listen to and who not to. I'd read the manpages
and documentation, but didn't understand them, and couldn't figure out how
to do things.

I'm not critisizing anyone by any means, I'm just saying that it's hard to
follow advice when you're told different things.

I will say this though, thank you to the people who got me straightened
out.:)