New and in need of help. (fwd)

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Thu Jan 31 20:39:51 EST 2002

Okay, here I am again everyone.

Below is a message I sent to one person about my initial questions and
system needs.  If answers to any of these questions have appeared on the
list already, please don't feel that you have to reiterate.  I'm about to
wade through two days worth of mail and have no idea what I'll find.

I just finished reading and taking notes on the Speakup installation
document, and more questions will be coming shortly.

About joining the reflector, I don't think I can.  I have a very old DOS
system, which may pose other problems actually.  i'm buying a new computer
for Linux so that isn't the issue, but etting the installation information
may be.  That will be in my other questions though.

Thank you again to everyone.

Anna