New and in need of help.

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Tue Jan 29 22:06:38 EST 2002

Slackware 8.0 also has some very good speakup documentation written by SaqibChake, (probably am not spelling his lastname right), who is also on this list. Also, slackware 8.0 is the first distribution that includes speakup by default, which means that it doesn't need to be modified.

You can find the slackware and speakup install docs at:
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/linux/slackware/slackware-8.0/
. The files you want from there are SPEAKUP_DOCS.TXT and SPEAK_INSTALL.TXT
. Hth.
Greg