New and in need of help.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jan 29 20:49:58 EST 2002

Hi, Anna, and welcome to speakup!

There is a draft document on the speakup website, a HOWTO-Install file
specific to the Speakup Modified Redhat distribution that can help you
understand a lot of what you need to know, even if you end up choosing to
install a linux other than Redhat. Point your favorite browser to:

	http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html