[webwatch] Fw: on-line GPS presentation (fwd)

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Jan 29 11:47:00 EST 2002

I'm forwarding the following because I expect a number of folks on this
list would be interested in recent GPS developments. I do not know whether
this particular "chat" service is Windows exclusive, but we can raise a
rucuss if it is, I'm sure. And, since these folks are developing GPS with
our tax money, we can also demand equal access to the results, imho.
Regretably, I'll be otherwise engaged, so perhaps someone else can pick up
this gauntlet ...