Paching problems.

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Jan 27 21:45:05 EST 2002

Hi, everyone. I am attempting to patch the stock Mandrake 8.1 2.4.8 kernel
with speakup and get the following errors. I was wondering if these errors
would be critical to the compilation of my boot disk kernel.

Script started on Sun Jan 27 21:28:16 2002
[root at Starbase speakup-1.00]# ./install
Patching version v24
Creating .orig files [.......] done.
Patching files [p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/alpha/config.in.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/arm/config.in.rej
pp1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/m68k/config.in.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/mips/config.in.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/ppc/config.in.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/sparc64/config.in.rej
p1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/config.in.rej
ppp1 out of 15 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
/usr/src/linux/drivers/char/keyboard.c.rej
pppppppp] done.
Copying files [ccccc] done.
exit