Speakup and Mandrake

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sat Jan 26 13:48:59 EST 2002

Hi, there isn't much to tell at this point. Have an installed Mandrake 8.1 system, download the source from kernel.org, and build  from source.
Since there is so much interest lately in Mandrake I'll try, the word is try, and make a speakup distribution which everyone can install.
I've never done it before so it is going to be a challenge.