Richard Stallman on Free Software

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Fri Jan 25 18:48:17 EST 2002

Hi gang -

I have been offline for a few days due to ISP problems, and now
have a new email address. If I am in your addressbook, please
update my entry.

I mentioned the great two hour lecture by Richard Stallman a
while back, and Kirk has given me the URL to the compact version
on the speakup site. While it is compact, it is still 19 megs
(the original in two parts was over 100 megs) and is the
ogg/vorbis format. I would urge everyone to drop what they are
doing and read  this thing twice!!!

ftp://ftp.braille.uwo.ca/pub/linux/goodies/audio-files/rms-nyu.ogg

There will be a quiz on it next Wednesday.

Chuck

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)