(off-topic) ADA

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 11:57:47 EST 2002

Hi.  The readers are vollunteers. They were provided through the Alabama
school for the blind.  Since the school for the blind thinks it was
a good idea, I just started finding other solutions.  OCR software,
paying bills with phone calls and a debit card,and (most important for me)
 switching to Linux so I could use the computer without help are examples of my solutions.

          Kenny