Speakup added to another distro

Brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Fri Jan 25 09:47:54 EST 2002

HI.  tried this one and the default installation kernel wouldn't talk for
me.  perhaps the cd I made was broken but don't think so.  I think there
might be a screen before the boot prompt though which I wouldn't know about.
will play a little more on the week end and see if I can get it working.

Brian.