Off-topic: Yahoo registration inaccessible to all blind users

Victor Tsaran tsar at sylaba.poznan.pl
Wed Jan 23 11:16:51 EST 2002

Hi,
There is really nothing Yahoo can do for you in this case. Unless you have
some ideas on how the subscription process can be changed, send your
suggestion to them. From the programming point of view, there is nothing
they can do to better the situation. I know it sounds harsh, but there is
not much else to say. No kind of alt tag or picture description can be
employed to make the "word" accessible.
Vic