bind listening on 1 ip address

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Jan 22 15:50:02 EST 2002

Hi gang.  Does anyone know off hand how to tell bind to listen on only 1
ip address?  I can't find it in the bind book anywhere and it's probably
something real easy.  I have a machine with eth0 as an external internet
address while eth1 has an internal lan address.  I want bind to only
listen on the external one.  When I start it up normally it's listening
on both.

Any help is appreciated.

--
We are writing this e-mail to inform you that the mail server is down.
Please do not call the help desk for assistance.  To see the progress of