Needs educateingRE: Message from Linux (fwd)

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Jan 22 09:59:25 EST 2002

Amen Kirk. That is the truth. Linux is a great os, but I know Windows users
who simply can not understand how the command line works.
If they don't have a button, icon, etc they are lost. I've tried showing
them, and they get confused.
So as a heavy user of both I can clearly see the advantages and
disadvantages to both operating systems.