Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL Time-Warner?

Victor Tsaran tsar at sylaba.poznan.pl
Mon Jan 21 11:26:10 EST 2002

Remember, Linux is free and there are many other distributions except for
RedHat. I myself am fond and a user of RedHat, but if they start fiddling
around with accessibility and turning Open Source OS into AOL OS, I guess I
will have to drop RedHat.
On the same note, GNOME Foundation and SUN are working on accessibility
hooks within an upcoming GNOME 2.0, which hopefully will revolutionize our
access to GUI in Linux.
Vic